Thomas Perrin, Partner, specializes in international tax. He has been involved in many transactions for international French and foreign groups.
In 2004, he created the Global Investment and Innovation Incentives department as well as an expertise dedicated to Healthcare and Life Science sectors. He headed them until June 2016 before taking over the leadership of the Corporate Tax department.
Thomas has regular contacts with the Ministère de l’Enseignement Supérieur et de la Recherche (French Ministry for Research & Education), as well as with the Tax Administration.
In this scope, Thomas has been invited as a speaker to many conferences, to submit “written questions” to governing institutions, and obtained “specific solutions” in connection with tax control matters.
Before joining Deloitte Société d'Avocats in 2002, Thomas worked within the Paris office of Andersen.
- Attorney at the Hauts-de-Seine’s Bar – 1997
- Master’s Degree in Business and Tax Law - University Aix-en-Provence – 1994
- Brexit: "Baisser l’impôt à 15% ne suffira pas au Royaume-Uni pour attirer les entreprises" - Challenges - July 5, 2016
- Crédit Impôt Recherche : être compétitifs relève de l'intérêt commun - Les Echos - July 27th, 2015
- Co-auteur du « Lamy Droit de la Santé »
- Doing Business in France : Un environnement favorable à la R&D - AFII – July 17,2013