- Financial institutions and services law
- Corporate M&A
- International legal reorganizations
Simon Fournier, Partner, is a member of Business Law department of the firm. He mainly advises on corporate law and mergers and acquisitions.
He has developed a strong expertise in international legal reorganizations and assists his clients in all their domestic and cross-border mergers, post-acquisition integration operations, joint ventures and reorganizations of groups of companies, both in the preliminary legal structuring of these operations and in their implementation.
Simon has significant experience in managing complex international projects, with the support of the lawyers in the international network of Deloitte Legal. As a member of the firm’s Financial Services Industry team, Simon regularly advises and assists French and international groups in the banking and insurance sectors, in particular with regard to regulatory issues (international regulatory structuring, ACPR and/or AMF approvals, European passport, procedures with foreign regulators).
Before joining Deloitte Société d'Avocats in 2011, he worked in the Corporate M&A department of the law firm Bretlim Fortuny (2009-2011).
- Bar exam - 2009
- MBA Business Management and Administration, IAE Paris-Sorbonne - 2008
- Master’s degree in Business Law, Paris-Saclay University - 2006
- Coronavirus et poursuite de la vie sociale des entreprises : quelles solutions d’adaptation relatives aux réunions et délibérations des organes de gouvernance ?, Simon Fournier, Marion Giraud, Arnaud Raynouard, May 5th, 2020
- Entreprises : comment gérer les risques juridiques à l’heure du Coronavirus ?, webinar animé par Arnaud Raynouard avec Benjamin Balensi, Cécile Debin, Malik Douaoui et Simon Fournier, March 20th, 2020
- Coronavirus : quels risques juridiques pour les entreprises ?, Benjamin Balensi, Cécile Debin et Simon Fournier, La Tribune, March 20th, 2020