- Real Estate Tax
Sarvi Keyhani, Partner, is specialized in real estate tax. She assists international investors into complex real estate transactions. She particularly advises many international real estate funds about the structuring of their investments in France, about the securing of their tax strategies, about the respect of their obligations as well as the defense of their interests regarding tax controls and litigations.
At the head of a team of professionals specialized in real estate tax, Sarvi developed a specific expertise in the field of regulated investments structuring area (OPCI, SCPI, etc.) and non-regulated ones in France. Sarvi studied at California University in Berkeley and at Paris II-Assas and Paris I-Panthéon Sorbonne University, where she was also a lecturer.
She contributed to the thoughts within an ORIE workgroup dedicated to real estate externalization and she collaborates on the development of business guides for INREV (European Association for investors in non-listed real estate funds).
- Attorney at the Hauts-de-Seine’s Bar - 1994
- Master’s degree in Private Law - University Paris II Assas - 1994
- Master’s degree in Corporate Tax – University Paris II Assas – 1993
- DJCE/ Magisterium business lawyer - University Paris II Assas – 1993
- Graduate Law program - University of California, Berkeley - 1992
- European Association for Investors in Non-Listed Real Estate Vehicles – Tax & Regulatory Tool
- Observatoire de l’Immobilier d’Entreprise – Externalisation des actifs immobiliers
- Revue Droit Fiscal, n°17, 25 avril 2013, Les nouvelles règles de liquidation des droits d’enregistrement lors de la cession de titres de « sociétés à prépondérance immobilière »
- Une société non résidente peut-elle prendre un engagement de revendre portant sur les parts d'une société française à prépondérance immobilière ? - Droit fiscal n°50 - 16 Décembre 2010