- Contracts - Distribution - Competition Law
- Legal Management Consulting (LMC)
Muriel Féraud-Courtin, Partner, has more than 25 years’ experience in commercial law and works in close cooperation with the lawyers of the international network of Deloitte Legal. Muriel specializes in commercial law (contract law, distribution, competition, consumer law, commercial lease agreements and commercial litigation) and in connection with domestic or international reorganizations of companies having a regulated activity (especially in banking, insurance and real estate).
She also regularly intervenes on audits of legal departments of major French groups and in the drafting of mapping of legal and regulatory risks. Her clients are major French and foreign groups and medium-sized companies in various sectors. She also advises clients in sport law.
- Admitted to the Bar of Hauts-de-Seine- 1996
- Master’s degree in International Trade and Business Law – Tours University - 1992
- Co auteur L'esprit olympique, un concept à géopolitique variable ? – Le Monde.fr – August 10, 2012
- Les arbitres, indépendants ou subordonnées ? – Sport & Citoyenneté – June 2011
- Study on the training of young sportsmen and women in Europe – European commission – 2008
- Contribution to the book “Où va le sportif d’élite?”, Dalloz Editions, 2005