- Global Investment and Innovation Incentives
- IP Box
- International Tax
Jean-Charles is part of the Global Investment and Innovation Incentives service line (GI3).
After having assisted large international groups regarding various tax issues (M&A, Supply Chain, or operational tax), he has been developing expertise in the field of innovation tax credit.
He manages tax issues related to the research tax credit system for large companies or SMEs in various sectors (health, new technologies, IT, etc.), closely with engineers and scientists, part of Deloitte Société d'Avocats law firm. He supports companies regarding recurring missions (determination and security of the research tax credit, documentation) or on more specific missions of review or assistance in case of tax control.
Jean-Charles also has strong expertise in setting up and managing the patent tax regime in a purely domestic context, or in missions involving the management of cross-border R&D and IP issues.
- Lawyer at the Hauts-de-Seine Bar - 2005
- Master in International Business Law and Management - ESSEC - 2003-2004
- Certificate of Aptitude to the Profession of Lawyer - School of Lawyers of Versailles - 2002
- DEA Business Law and Taxation - University Paris X Nanterre - 2001-2002