- International Assignment Services
- Income tax and social security
- Payroll Consulting and Employment Taxes
Etienne advises French and foreign international companies, regarding their international mobility issues.
More specifically, he is involved in the structuring of executive and management compensation, the deployment and transformation of mobility policies, issues related to employee share ownership and issues related to their social security and retirement coverage.
He also advises private clients with an international estate in order to efficiently structure their assets.
Etienne has a strong experience in payroll practice and management in an international context.
He is the main referent expert regarding the Compensation & Employment Taxes activity, payroll audits and reviews of social and tax treatment.
Furthermore, Etienne is highly acknowledged in the taxation of top level athletes and artists. Etienne began his career at Deloitte Société d'Avocats, which he joined in 2005 and became a partner in 2019.
- 2004 - Postgraduate degree in Applied Taxation from Paris V René Descartes University
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : les taux applicables, February 4, 2019
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : les saisies sur salaire, January 7 2019
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : la gestion des salariés en mobilité internationale, December 17, 2018
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : les IJSS subrogées, November 30, 2018
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : les cas particuliers des contrats courts, des stagiaires et des apprentis
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : et les salaires exceptionnels ?, November 22, 2018
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : 2019, année de transition,November 22, 2018
- [VIDEO] Prélèvement à la source : êtes-vous prêts ?, November 22, 2018
- Prélèvement à la source : Mesurez votre capacité opérationnelle !, October 11, 2018
- French income tax withholding: focus on foreign employers and secondees to France, October 3, 2018
- The 2018 transition year tax credit: no French tax in 2018?, September 26, 2018
- Key information on new French income tax withholding, September 24, 2018