- Transfer Pricing
- International Tax
- Strategy to manage relationships with French tax administration
Before joining Deloitte Société d'Avocats, Eric held different senior positions at the French Tax Administration in relation to tax audit, tax policy and litigation. Eric has more than 25 years of experience in international tax and transfer pricing. He assists his clients in securing risks related to these matters.
Eric participated in the design and creation of the Advance Pricing Agreement program in France. He was responsible for eliminating double taxation procedure (mutual agreement procedures and advance pricing arrangements).
Within Taj, Eric assists his clients in implementing and defending their transfer pricing policies (restructuring, documentation and defense). His experience covers a wide range of industries (pharma, automotive, financial services, etc.).
He also assists groups in a wide range of projects connected to international and national tax, like tax policy position confirmations, letters of comfort, voluntary disclosures, etc.
Eric is a frequent speaker in various conferences and a recurrent author of articles and explanations regarding international tax and transfer pricing aspects. He is regularly consulted by the French Parliament about international tax matters. He is currently an advisor to the IMF for public revenues (taxes and customs duties).
- Ecole Nationale des Impôts - 1992
- Differences in interpretation in applying BEPS changes - International Tax Review - 27 septembre 2022
- The Future of Transfer Pricing - Focus on France - Les Cahiers de l'IFA - 1er juillet 2017
- Fiscalité des sociétés : la réforme Moscovici, un risque pour les entreprises françaises, La Tribune, November 17th, 2016
- Rapport BEPS 2015 : L’OCDE augmente les risques de doubles impositions, Echanges Internationaux, p.29, ICC France, April 2016
- Strategic considerations for tax controversy risk management and double taxation avoidance - Co-authors: Darrin Litsky and Sanjay Kumar - International Tax Review - Mars 22th, 2016
- Le directeur fiscal, nouvel acteur incontournable des groupes ? - La Tribune - February 15th, 2016
- Conventions internationales : n'est pas forcément résident l'assujetti qui croit l'être ! - EFL - December 11th, 2015
- Lutte contre l'évasion fiscale : les administrations fiscales doivent faire aussi leur révolution - La Tribune - November 17th, 2015
- Finalisation des travaux BEPS par l’OCDE : ce qui change à court terme, co-author with Grégoire de Vogüé - L'AGEFI - October 27th, 2015
- APA Program in France, BNA – Transfer Pricing Report - 2001