Our approach, the quality of our experts and our pan-African presence enable us to be a leader in Tax & Legal in order to support you in all your projects, regardless of their size or location. Our lawyers and tax experts have an excellent understanding of business relationships on the continent and a perfect knowledge of the local environment and sector regulations to assist you at every phase of your expansion strategy in Africa.
A centralized approach through our Africa Desk
The Africa Desk provides you with support and ensures effective liaison and coordination. Our transverse organization gives us the capacity to act on several countries with a single touch point to facilitate your communications with French-speaking Africa as well as English and Portuguese-speaking Africa.
Our Tax & Legal presence in Francophone Africa
A unique presence, connected to our global network
In Francophone Africa
- Algeria : Ali Benbouzid – Partner Tax & Legal
- Cameroon : Sandrine Soppo Priso – Partner Tax & Legal
- Ivory Coast : Noël-Faustin Kouamé – Leader Transfer Pricing – Tax & Legal
- Gabon : Thomas Mugneret-Victorion – Partner Tax & Legal
- Morocco : Grégoire Chaste – Partner Tax & Legal et Marie Petit – Partner Tax & Legal
- DRC: Yves Madre – Partner Leader Tax & Legal
- Senegal : Badara Niang – Partner Tax & Legal
- Tunisia : Sonia Louzir– Partner Tax & Legal
In Anglophone Africa
- Kenya : Fred Omondi – Partner Leader Tax & Legal
- South Africa : Delia Ndvolu – Partner Leader Tax & Legal
- Tanzania : Festo Barthalome – Manager Tax & Legal
- Uganda : Patronella Namubiru – Direcor Tax & Legal
In Lusophone Africa
- Angola : Renato Carreira – Partner Leader Tax & Legal
Technical Tax & Legal expertise within Deloitte in Africa
The Deloitte Africa network is designed to help you develop your growth and meet your challenges. With a unique network and multiple legal and tax competencies, Deloitte has implemented a wide range of services in Africa for several decades.
A pan-African dimension
However complex your business may be or wherever you are in Africa, our pan-African dimension allows us to coordinate with the Deloitte global network and to bring together our expertise in order to maximize your company's potential.
A leadership in legal and tax advice
Our experts in legal and tax advisory services assist international groups, national and pan-African players in the development of their subsidiaries in Africa.
A knowledge at the leading edge of the industry
Our experts are at the forefront of the latest developments in Tax & Legal and focus their monitoring on the current issues in the various countries. Always ahead of the game, our experts rely on common work methodologies to provide you with the best advice in the field.
Tax and legal sector expertise within Deloitte in Africa
Our collaboration with the public institutions and private sectors in the region helps us to have a strong impact by accompanying you in your various activities. Our multidisciplinary legal and tax expertise allows us to succeed in complex projects thanks to our in-depth knowledge of the sectors that drive the dynamism of the African continent.
Energy, Resources and Industry
Our experts provide comprehensive solutions to all segments of the oil, gas and energy industries. We offer large companies in-depth industry knowledge and the support of a global network.
Transportation and Infrastructure
Our specialists work with our clients on complex transportation and infrastructure issues and develop relevant, timely and sustainable solutions for our clients.
Technology, Media & Telecommunications
We bring together one of the world’s largest pools of deep industry experts – respected for helping shape some of the world’s most recognized TMT brands and helping companies of all shapes and sizes thrive in a digital world.
To meet Africa's changing regulatory environment and strong economic development, our specialists provide comprehensive, integrated solutions to the banking & capital markets, insurance, and investment management sectors. Our offices breadth of services and industry knowledge allow them to understand each client’s unique business needs.
Our BPS (Business Process Solutions) expertise in Africa
Deloitte's accounting / BPS (Business Process Solutions) teams advise and support companies in their accounting, social and tax obligations.
- Leader BPS Francophone Africa : David Douvier – Associé
- Leader BPS Lusophone Africa : Jacqui Wierzbowski – Associée
Our multi-disciplinary and integrated offer meets all the strategic and operational challenges your company faces throughout its activity. Our experts are able to meet your outsourcing needs and support your organization's change process thanks to our cross-functional skills, the strength of our Deloitte network as well as our ability to develop and implement customized solutions and tools. Our strong sector knowledge and our presence in Africa allow us to be a true partner across the continent and to provide innovative, practical and effective recommendations tailored to your needs.
Finance & Accounting
- Management and accounting
- Audit of accounts
- Presentation of accounts
- Mergers and acquisitions, restructuring, etc. in collaboration with the Financial Advisory and Tax & Legal teams
RH & Payroll
- Payroll outsourcing
- Administrative assistance
- Social control support – in relation with Tax & Legal
- Health check compliance review and diagnosis in social matters – in coordination with our human capital teams
Taxation and reporting obligations
- Management of tax returns
- Review and diagnosis of compliance
- Tax audit assistance – in conjunction with Tax & Legal
- Procedural assistance: implementation, compliance review
- Technological support: creation and implementation of tools
- Provision of support teams and CFO assistance
- Deployment and integration of IT solutions